Sunday, June 23, 2013

Fly Me To The Moon

Well, Sunday was the last night of the Super Moon, it was the closest to the earth it will have been all year. I took a few pictures on Friday night and a few tonight. I almost slept through it, thank goodness Charlee woke me up. He sits on the coffee table and says Mama over and over till I wake up. lol That can be annoying at 4:30 in the morning when he wants to eat his breakfast. Anyway back to the Moon. It was very pretty! I like seeing the crators and things on it. Here is a small pic of the wall I made from Friday's view. We had cloud coverage, so it looked awesome, like out of a movie!
And here is a shot from tonight close up in creator vision lol! Pretty huh? Not too bad with a 80x zoom Cannon Power Shot SX20is 12.1mp, not a Rebel but it'll do!
I know it looks freaky with the frame and all the funky stuff around it, but it looks better than the black surrounding it. I am just weird I guess in my artistic views, a little out of the box...dangling from the lid! :} Watch the bouncing ball!!
 


No comments: