Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Tasty Day

Good Morning! This morning I decided to have a waffle, but I didn't want to put syrup on it, not in a sweet mood this morning! (I'm a diabetic so syrup would have been Log Cabin SF, which is the best as far as flavor and no after taste) Anyway, I split my waffle (Belgiam) after it was toasted and I had sausage patties in the freezer that were previously cooked and split into, so I threw them in the pan to reheat and then semi-scrambled an egg and topped that with a slice of sharp cheese covered to melt it and then placed between the waffle. Topped it off with a nice a glass of 1% milk and my metformin! That was a tasty way to start the day and something different from the norm. :)
Painted a flora corner this morning and decided to make it into a frame for my Sandy Pic. Turned out nice I think. Much better at it's normal size and at normal opacity levels and no shadows.


No comments: