Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Revamped My Header

Made the pic behind my header last night out of the header at my site. I lost my original layered file when my other computer's HD failed so I was pretty upset back then. It doesn't look as pretty, but it will do for now until I figure out something else to replace it with.

Update: I have the blog the way I like it now! So I may post a freebie now and then! ;) A wallpaper or a scrapbook goody I made. So make sure you come back to check once in awhile. Also please leave a comment or two to let me know what you think about my blog and If you liked the surprise I left you! Thanks and have a lovely day!!! :D

Updated the update:  Please let me know what sizes you would prefer for your PC Wallpaper. I usually make them 1680 x 1050 x 300ppi and if you would like to have a PNG made from one I posted for your personal pictures to be placed in them.  I can also make FB walls if you prefer. Please leave a comment to let me know!

Ok will need a little feedback here if you want some goodies posted for download. Sizes and what you would like to see! Then I will start posting things for you to have! I will be using 4 shared mostly for my downloads. All goodies will be zipped up when needed and a small pic will be shown so you will know what it looks like! Hope to hear from you all soon! Have a blessed day! :D

No comments: