Friday, May 24, 2013

OMG I Blog!

Now I've done it! I have a blog!
I don't use a cell phone and I doubt if I will ever own one, lol. I don't even want to go there right now.
I know a lot of people use them, but I just have no need for one myself!

I hope to write about things of interest here, as well as post some things I am trying to work on.
Art and graphics and things like that! Digital Scrapbooking, wallpapers and craft projects. Poetry and little words of wisdom. If you want to read that's ok and if not that's ok too!
So I'll keep you posted when I can get to All those things!...Bye for now! :)

First of all I need to tweak my page this white bkg is the pits! Ouchy!

Ok that's better, I used my Butterfly Blog Bkg. I made this morning in PSP and I tell you, the first butterfly was hard to create with my hand select tool. I started in PSE and used the custom shape tool and used butterfly 2 as a white shape. Then in PSP I played and played till I got the look I liked with SBP for the body and the wing cells. The swirls on the wings were made with a SKS brush. I played so much that I had a crash dump, why you ask, because... I forgot to save often. My auto save in PSP doesn't work in version 14 for some reason. I was so mad I had to walk away for awhile and cool down. Then came back and started over trying to dup what I did. Made some pretty ones but not like the first set I made. :/ Inserting an old gif I made from a old wallpaper many moons ago (2002)
I was going to try and add it to my header but it didn't work...so this will be ok I guess! I was new at animations, very new lol. Wish PSP would do a new version of Animation Shop it was so easy to use!!


No comments: