Friday, May 31, 2013

June Challenges at DSS





More to come as I do them! :D
Color Challenge hosted by Anita, ADB Designs we used her Grandmother's Garden Mini Kit. I went with Lacy background because of the flower edges are curled. I'm not really a pink fan but this flower is a knockout when it comes to colors blended so softly together! 
Wow, do you sense a theme here? lol June, flowers, pretty :) Any-who, on to the next...
 
Let's Scrap, special scrap fun for those of us with a creative block with The Urban Fairy. We were to use her stuff ( I used her Refresh Fan Add On Mini )and make 2 LOs. I decided to make two pages that are opposite each other. The First LO I used a Steampunk Bust I drew and placed it in a jar, lol. Kind of where my mind is lately, hence the title! 
 The Second One is of an experiment with some of my Day Lilies Pics and some Mums faded into the background.
 

  I just love pressing buttons! :) Vignette is nice and with layers you can change the Opacity and Blend modes. I think they came out quite nice maybe a little Eerie but isn't that what Steampunk is about sometimes?
 
 
   
 
 
 
 




No comments: